1. I love and appreciate that out of the 152,000,000 blogs on the internet, you choose to read mine!
I have no idea how we found each other but we did. I love how the universe works!
We are connected. Know that I’m here for you. I want the best for you. I care deeply for you.
2. I love the notes of appreciation that you send me. I’m delighted that you find wisdom, inspiration and solutions to your problems here.
My heart smiles when I think about you taking time out of your busy day to tell me that I’ve helped you in some way.
3. I love that you have the courage to do scary stuff. One person told me it took her six months to finish my course 30 Days of Bold. I love that you give yourself permission to go at your own pace.
It makes no sense to compare yourself to others. It means you take small steps seriously. It means that you enjoy the journey.
4. I love that you never give up. You refuse to quit. Unexpected problems occur. Jobs have been lost. Relationships end. Dreams seem unreachable. You push through it all. You dig deep. You regroup. You reach out for support and you persevere.
Have I told you lately just how strong and amazing you are? You are!
5. I love that you are using your gifts and talents to be of service to others. I thank you for doing your part in healing the world. You were born for greatness. It’s in your DNA. You have a Divine legacy.
6. I Love the way you put your trust and faith in me. I’m honored to know that my gifts and talents have touched you in so many ways. I’m grateful for the friends and family you have referred to me.
I trust you as well. And I seriously believe in you. I’ll continue to help you grow forward.
7. I love the things that you’ve taught me about myself. I see myself in you. Your light is my light. Your shadow is my shadow. Your miracle is my miracle. Your love is my love. We are joined you and I.
8. I love that you are willing to forgive me. You are willing to overlook an editing error, a missed appointment, or a broken link. Thank you for allowing me to be my imperfect self. Thank you for accepting me. Again and again.
9. I love that you are willing to change. Your thoughts. Your stories. Yourself. You say yes to starting over and yes to new beginings. You say yes to self-confidence and yes to self-acceptance. I’m in love with your brave and bold self.
10. I love that you are willing to choose love over fear. You choose to take personal responsibility for your happiness. In a world gone mad, you are able to stay positive and bring others hope. You are able to focus on abundance and believe in the beauty of a future beyond your wildest imagination.
Know that we are in each other’s lives for a reason. This is the perfect place. Now is the perfect time to overcome your fear and act on your dreams.
It doesn’t matter who you are or how old you are, in this moment all things are possible and anything can happen!
Continue to push the envelope. Dive into life. Uncover your bold. Courage is endless. Take flight.
Know that you are loved and we are blessed
Written by Tess, the bold lifehttp://theboldlife.com/2014/05/10-things-i-love-about-you-right-now/